xxDestructionxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom's xxDestructionxx Moderator application

Go down

Tom's xxDestructionxx Moderator application Empty Tom's xxDestructionxx Moderator application

Post  Tom Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Hey guys! As the title suggests, this is going to be my application for a moderator on the server. My name is Tom. I am a 14 year old male from Queensland, Australia (+10:00GMT). I am currently in Grade 10 at school studying Japanese, French, Physics, Chemistry and Economics, as well as core subjects such as Maths, English, Science and S.O.S.E. I have been playing RuneScape since '06 and started venturing into the world of private servers in '09. I like to think I am a kind and caring person, but I am responsible when the time is called for it. Last year, I was elected a Junior Secondary Leader at my school, and through that, I was able to interview the Prime Ministers wife on Radio which was a fantastic experience. I am an approachable person and I like to help people solve their issues, whatever they may be.

If I am successful in my applying to become a moderator, what can I offer to the server? I can simply offer me. Someone who will interact regularly with the players, helping them with any endeavours, challenges and issues they may have. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so I can't help with that, but I can bring many ideas to the table.

Past experience? I have no experience in being a moderator in a RuneScape private server. I am hoping that my endeavour to becoming a moderator on this server will bring me some experience. Everyone has to start somewhere right?

Thank-you for taking the time to read my application and I look forward to hearing back from you in the near future.

Sincerely,
Tom.

Tom
xxDestructionxx Member
xxDestructionxx Member

Back to top Go down